- The first team to win 3 games wins the match. Each game is played to 15, win by 2 points. Division winners are tallied by most games won.
- Remember, it is important to report the scores on PFL site immediately after the match is completed when ALL players are together to verify the score.
- PFL week's start on Sundays. Each player/team will have until the next Saturday day to complete that week's match.
- PFL's deadline date to play a match is Sunday at 11:00 P.M. right before the next week's matches are scheduled. This date/time is used as a last resort only. If a player/team can't make this scheduled deadline date then they forfeit that week unless both team previously agree to play at a later date.
- Each player/team must provide three available days/times they can play for that week's match. This must be done before the deadline date.
- If a deadline date is rained out-Players have one week to try and establish three more dates/times to play the following week.
- If a deadline date is missed on the last week of regular season, players run the risk of scoring 0 points for that week's match.
- A player may reschedule a match ONE TIME if they have given their opponent 24-hour notification in advance. If a player requests a second reschedule the other player may request a forfeit.
- If a deadline date match is rained out- And one player did not offer three dates to complete the match- Than that player is eligible for a forfeit.
- Please be advised: If a player can't play the match during the scheduled week—It is up to the opponent to make the match up later in the season or to accept a forfeit.
- If a match is scheduled and an opponent is more than 30 minutes late-They can be defaulted if the opposing teams chooses.
MATCH FACILITIES / CONDUCT:
- Home player/team must supply the balls. Outdoor balls must be supplied if the match is played outdoors and indoor balls must be supplied if the match is played indoors. Some approved pickleballs are the Durafast 40, Onix fuse G2, Onix pure 2, Jugs pickleball (indoor), Big Hole Dura (indoor), and the Onix fuse (indoor).
- Sufficient lighting must be supplied by the home team if the match is played at night. If darkness impedes the match then the match must be rescheduled at the visitor's courts if requested.
- No coaching during the match.
- If a player has a history of misconduct or rudeness than PFL reserves the right to ban a player.
- If restrooms aren't available- than the match must be offered to be played at the opponent's home court.
- Substitutions during a match are not allowed.
- Substitution partners are allowed if your partner has become permanently unavailable for the remainder of the season. The replacement partner must be registered before that player is allowed to compete.
- Please notify the league if you are withdrawing from a league. We will attempt to fill that player's spot.
- There are no refunds once the season schedule has been issued.
HOW TO WIN A DIVISION AND ENTER PLAYOFFS:
- The top two teams in each division are placed into a city-wide playoff tournament. Playoffs will be scheduled over a 3 week period, after the regular season ends.
THIS IS A SOCIAL LEAGUE. HAVE FUN!! MEET NEW PEOPLE!!